DMCAWe do NOT encourage piracy.
Every file(Software and Key) is bought and collected legally from the file's original official website for personal and private use only.
These links are intended for my personal use and backup purposes only. Do NOT download the files if you do NOT own the original media. It is strongly prohibited to copy, distribute, share, resell any of the files of my blog.
No key/License Key/Registration Key/Activation key is shared publicly on Awsomesoft.blogspot.com.
All parts of the Awsome soft blog are for private use only. No files are hosted on public server, they are indexed in a similar way to how Google works. The ISP and/or administrator and/or Awsomesoft.blogspot.com cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes/updates to such sites.
It is however our policy to respond to VALID infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the copyright laws that we are in compliance with Awsomesoft.blogspot.com is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and international copyright laws. We ONLY comply with notices provided by those who take the following steps:
- 1. Write an email and specify the page on Awsomesoft.blogspot.com where you believe copyrighted material has been infringed upon. For example: “The copyrighted work appears on Awsomesoft.blogspot.com for public use”. Please do NOT send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list Awsomesoft.blogspot.com URL’s.
- 2. Provide us sufficient contact information so that we may contact you (name and email address is required).
- 3. Provide us with evidence that you own the copyright to said content.
- 4. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- 5. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- 6. Email all the information to Awsomesoft@gmail.com. Your notice MUST be sent to this email address in order for us to deal with the matter swiftly.